I need some advice on this..........

I would like to know anybody/everybody's opinion on Arizona RB JJ Arrington?? I don't know alot about him, but it seems like his auto's are not real popular or expensive. Please give me your opinions on him and/or what you think about his future potential. Thanks for your time.

you might have to wait till after this upcoming draft to see which way Arizona goes. If they take a RB then I would assume Arrington is done in AZ and then you would have to wait and see where or if anyone else gives him a shot. Otherwise he`s a bust and may never even play again.

If you personally like the guy or like his auto`s, then scoop them up since they`re pretty cheap at the moment. You never know? I`ve been holding out on all my Ron Dayne RC`s in the hopes he gets to really play. Getting closer now anyway. Denver got him and if he somehow gets a good shot(hopefully he does something huge in the SB if they get there), then I`ll sell them.

I wouldn't call him a bust until he gets a chance to play for another team in a starting position (or a rotating backup). Arizona is a perennially sucky team. I think he can do good on a decent team but Arizona is certainly not the place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by kr580
    I wouldn't call him a bust until he gets a chance to play for another team in a starting position (or a rotating backup). Arizona is a perennially sucky team. I think he can do good on a decent team but Arizona is certainly not the place to start.
    I left a word out. I should`ve said he would be "considered" a bust if another team doesn`t pick him up if he`s let go by AZ. Yeah, AZ is definitely not a good place to play. Does anyone collect any players from AZ aside from Fitzgerald/Boldin? Even those guys may not be as highly sought after pretty soon.

I wasn't really going off what you said. I just saw the word 'bust' and it reminded me of what everyone calls J.J. :p

Quote Originally Posted by mjbowman
    the word bust and JJ = JJ Stokes
    Ugh. I was having a good time forgetting him. In 2003 the sucker left the 49ers, joined the Patriots, sat on the bench the whole season and got a Super Bowl ring for doing absolutely nothing. Weak.

i collect him and think that az isnt giving him a shot. he got the shaft by going there but he was a quality rb in college. his stuff is going up now tho, i am getting outbid more and more now