I need some advice on this..........

I would like to know anybody/everybody's opinion on Arizona RB JJ Arrington?? I don't know alot about him, but it seems like his auto's are not real popular or expensive. Please give me your opinions on him and/or what you think about his future potential. Thanks for your time.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    you might have to wait till after this upcoming draft to see which way Arizona goes. If they take a RB then I would assume Arrington is done in AZ and then you would have to wait and see where or if anyone else gives him a shot. Otherwise he`s a bust and may never even play again.

If you personally like the guy or like his auto`s, then scoop them up since they`re pretty cheap at the moment. You never know? I`ve been holding out on all my Ron Dayne RC`s in the hopes he gets to really play. Getting closer now anyway. Denver got him and if he somehow gets a good shot(hopefully he does something huge in the SB if they get there), then I`ll sell them.

I wouldn't call him a bust until he gets a chance to play for another team in a starting position (or a rotating backup). Arizona is a perennially sucky team. I think he can do good on a decent team but Arizona is certainly not the place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by kr580
    I wouldn't call him a bust until he gets a chance to play for another team in a starting position (or a rotating backup). Arizona is a perennially sucky team. I think he can do good on a decent team but Arizona is certainly not the place to start.
    I left a word out. I should`ve said he would be "considered" a bust if another team doesn`t pick him up if he`s let go by AZ. Yeah, AZ is definitely not a good place to play. Does anyone collect any players from AZ aside from Fitzgerald/Boldin? Even those guys may not be as highly sought after pretty soon.

I wasn't really going off what you said. I just saw the word 'bust' and it reminded me of what everyone calls J.J. :p

Quote Originally Posted by mjbowman
    the word bust and JJ = JJ Stokes
    Ugh. I was having a good time forgetting him. In 2003 the sucker left the 49ers, joined the Patriots, sat on the bench the whole season and got a Super Bowl ring for doing absolutely nothing. Weak.

i collect him and think that az isnt giving him a shot. he got the shaft by going there but he was a quality rb in college. his stuff is going up now tho, i am getting outbid more and more now