Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young and Bush

Young and Bush

Anyone excited about Vince Young and Reggie Bush entering the NFL draft?? Im usually a heavy baseball card collector but I think I will invest part of the money into football cards when their rookie cards come out.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Quote Originally Posted by txrangersfan21
    Anyone excited about Vince Young and Reggie Bush entering the NFL draft?? Im usually a heavy baseball card collector but I think I will invest part of the money into football cards when their rookie cards come out.
    I'm a big longhorns fan.. and couldn't be happier that Vince Young decided to enter the draft. Had they lost that game, you can bet he would've played another year. I think Matt Leinart will be a flop, and Reggie Bush will be the next LaDainian Tomlinson once he bulks up a little. I'd also like to see how Lendale White performs in the pros.

I think everyone is excited about next years draft. It should be a good draft class.

I know I cant wait wanting to grab some good rookies and possibly some autos from them would be sweet.

It will be a great draft class!! I seriously doubt Leinart will be a flop. In fact he'll probably be a more solid player than V. Young, basically because he is a pocket QB.
    How many scrambling QB's really step up to the NFL level?? It's very rare. But I like V. Young's game though, give him a year or 2!!
    Reggie will be nice of course, I think of him as a Brian Westbrook type player, only better. He'll cath a lot of passes etc.
    Can't wait until the 06 products come out!!

There's no way to 'invest' in these players. The highest prices they'll ever have is right when the product is released. Maybe not if they lead their team to 10 straight Super Bowls but I doubt that.

Im VERY excited about this upcoming draft...

Man I can't wait.I am already saving up for 2 cases of Sp Authentic.Can't wait

I have to agree with Irish, Leinart reminds me of Peyton Manning. A great pocket presence with incredible accuracy, he has the potential to make it big. Vince Young will definantly be exciting to watch though. People say he could be better than Vick, so with that kind of comparison you have to pay some attention to the hype.

I like this rookie class more than i did of this years class. There will be more hype for sure. But it will be hard for it to touch 04!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast