Thread: COLTS and PATS OUT!

Hoollllllly Crap..

Indianapolis Colts just missed a game tying field goal!!! Steelers move on! Still saying Steelers and SeaHawks (pending alexander's health) in the superbowl

2. Kronozio

I've been watching Pittsburgh since about halfway through last season.. becoming a Bettis fan even though this is the end of the line for him. Not really a Pittsburgh fan but a Bettis fan, and now that he's getting more carries than just goal line it's good to see the conference championship again maybe and who knows maybe the superbowl.

I'm going with the Broncos and Panthers, with Carolina taking the title. Originally I had Indy over Carolina but that is obviously out the window.

Wow..that really changes the face of these play-offs. I had picked the Pats to win it all. Man I suck at making predictions!! Whoever the two teams in the Superbowl are it looks like this year might be a good one.

you could probably have made a bunch of money on betting Pittsburgh to superbowl before the season started.. if they beat Denver