Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Carson Palmer

SCF Rewards
    Country

Carson Palmer

What do you guys think about Carson? Do you think that he will come back strong from his injury?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

There's no way to know. His knee was "shredded". That's pretty bad. We'll have to wait until after he heals and goes thru some rehab to tell what he can do. He could recover or he could never be the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

Kinda feel bad for those Palmer collector`s. He may end up like Chad Pennington. Well, Joe Namath went through some major knee problems when medicine wasn`t like it is these days. I think he should recover and play again. Maybe not next season though. More like 2 years probably since it was a major injury. Hopefully he takes the necessary time to heal and doesn`t pull a Pennington coming back too early.

I think he career is over. After a injury like that...i dont think it will be possible for him to come back...thats just me speaking from expirence. I was playing college football and tore my acl and mcl and well i will never play again, thats what they told me..i still have problems with it. I only played linebacker...but i dont think he will be back

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

Well I'm sure those that collect him will root for his strong comeback, but the odds are probably against him. Another reason NOT to INVEST in cards especially Football. Collect to enjoy it regardless of VALUE!

SCF Rewards
    See chavezc74's Items on eBay

i agree, my knees are crap still and once u have problems like that and a major surgery its gonna be hard. i guess the good news is that knees only bend one way but if he makes it he will wear braces the rest of his career if not his life. my knee caps are garbage and i wear a knee brace on the worst of my knees if i am on my feet for more than an hour, like at work or even a sporting event

SCF Rewards
    Country

If he can come back, his cards will rebound (they are bound to drop)...

Personally, if I was Palmer, I would take as much time off as possible...

Take it from me, the more you rush, the more of a chance of really screwing yourself up... I had one rotator (minor tear) surgery in my senior year of high school after football so I was ready for the college season. Rushed it back and was forced to have a complete "re-build." My labrum isn't mine (cadaver), and various other cartilage within the joint is from cadaver.... Rotator was considered a complete "seperation/tear"

Ended up being 15 months before I could even get back to 50% of normalcy...