Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

W/O using religion, can someone give me any good reasons why Gays should not marry?

C'mon, I want some good reasons why gays should not be allow to be married, without using religious beliefs.

For example, I can give you plenty of reasons without using religion why Pedophilia is bad.

I can give you good reasons why Interracial marriage is good.....and remember up until 1968, in certain places (Primarily 'The South', interracial marriage was ILLEGAL!)

So, why am I asking this question.....because one day (Whether you like it or not) the gay marriage issue will make it to the supreme court and they will have to decided on it without using religion.

Can anyone guess what the verdict will be?

SCF Rewards
    Country

C'mon, I want some good reasons why gays should not be allow to be married, without using religious beliefs.

For example, I can give you plenty of reasons without using religion why Pedophilia is bad.

I can give you good reasons why Interracial marriage is good.....and remember up until 1968, in certain places (Primarily 'The South', interracial marriage was ILLEGAL!)

So, why am I asking this question.....because one day (Whether you like it or not) the gay marriage issue will make it to the supreme court and they will have to decided on it without using religion.

Can anyone guess what the verdict will be?

Very simply put, all through the animal kingdom, sexual contact/relations are used for procreation. There has NEVER been a case of homosexual relations resulting in offspring. I understand that there are hermaphrodidic animals that have both organs but strictly homosexual relations do not produce offspring.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I was just going to ask the same question. To be honest even though I do agree that God is against gay marriage, he is also against devil worship but devil worship is protected by the first amendment just like we have laws in this country to protect people from discrimination based on sexual orientation. To me there is no secular non religious reason to justify gays from getting married.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very simply put, all through the animal kingdom, sexual contact/relations are used for procreation. There has NEVER been a case of homosexual relations resulting in offspring. I understand that there are hermaphrodidic animals that have both organs but strictly homosexual relations do not produce offspring.

So using that logic people who do not want/cannot have kids should not be married either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So basically you're saying they should not marry because they can't reproduce.

GREAT.....now we should ban ALL men and women who are sterile from getting married!

Also, any married couple that doesn't produce a child within X number of years, their marriage should be dissolved.

It's only fair if you're using that argument...

SCF Rewards
    Country

So using that logic people who do not want/cannot have kids should not be married either.

I keep a matchbox full of rocks on my desk to make me always remember the liberals lack of knowledge and comprehension. AKA Dumb as a box of rocks. I will make this as simple as possible, no one mentioned anything about intentitons of having children, only whether it is possible. When the possibility does not exist, there can be no useful purpose for it. 99% of the aniimal world mates or has sexual relations due to instinct. If they were all homosexual, they would become extent in one generation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I keep a matchbox full of rocks on my desk to make me always remember the liberals lack of knowledge and comprehension. AKA Dumb as a box of rocks. I will make this as simple as possible, no one mentioned anything about intentitons of having children, only whether it is possible. When the possibility does not exist, there can be no useful purpose for it. 99% of the aniimal world mates or has sexual relations due to instinct. If they were all homosexual, they would become extent in one generation.

So tell me again what does that have to do with gays not being able to marry again?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So basically you're saying they should not marry because they can't reproduce.

GREAT.....now we should ban ALL men and women who are sterile from getting married!

Also, any married couple that doesn't produce a child within X number of years, their marriage should be dissolved.

It's only fair if you're using that argument...

As usual you confuse logic with distortion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude, your argument is falling apart.

What if a man/woman is sterile, they can't reproduce even if they wanted to, why should they be allowed to marry?

Also, about your animal kingdom comments:

First of all, humans are part of the animal kingdom.

Secondly, TONS of animals participate in homosexual sex:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...exual_behavior

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are failing to come up with any logical reason why gays are cannot get married. Even under the current laws people are still going to be gay. Do you think that legalizing gay marriage is going to somehow make more people become gay. You are either gay or you are not. It doesen't get any more cut and dry than that. There has and always be more straight people than gay people. The straight ones who can have kids will continue to reporduce. Your logic is completely flawed.

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast