Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: buying yankees

     
  1. #1

    buying yankees

    will look at low #ed inserts,some gu and always autos i need post bv and sell prices please

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    i have a ruth /750 and a ruth /1000. make an offer. thanks.

  4. #3
    Hi:

    I have these two which you can have for $2.00 delivered:

    2003 437 Topps Chrome (108/199) Black Refractor Drew Henson/Brandon Claussen
    2004 TT38 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia (11/150) Tools Of The Trade Darryl Strawberry

    Please contact me if you're interested.


    Thanks,


    Rich

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by richloughlin
    Hi:

    I have these two which you can have for $2.00 delivered:

    2003 437 Topps Chrome (108/199) Black Refractor Drew Henson/Brandon Claussen
    2004 TT38 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia (11/150) Tools Of The Trade Darryl Strawberry

    Please contact me if you're interested.


    Thanks,


    Rich
    setup deal and pm me addy i will take them

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfan111
    i have a ruth /750 and a ruth /1000. make an offer. thanks.
    dont like to make offers what do you need to get on them

  7. #6
    hmm, bv is 15 and 20 i think...i can do 15 DLVD for the pair. lmk thanks.

  8. #7
    i will get my list of Yankee GU and Numbered cards up for you in a bit

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfan111
    hmm, bv is 15 and 20 i think...i can do 15 DLVD for the pair. lmk thanks.
    i will pass i dont need inserts that bad thanx anyway

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan03
    i will get my list of Yankee GU and Numbered cards up for you in a bit
    ok thanx i will look

  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on