Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scam!

Scam!

I own over 25 Peyton Manning autographs (Cards, helmets etc) and I can guarantee you that none of them look like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Peyton-Manning-A...QQcmdZViewItem

I'd bet A LOT of money that this thing is about as fake as Pam Anderson's breasts...

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    if that a$$clown paid someone for that he should be beaten...if he signed it, he should be shot. that's not even close.

LOL! That's a solid autograph... I bet fans are lining up to pay $300.00 for a full-size helmet or jersey of this clown... For what he did this year on the field, you should be able to read every letter in his name...

P-C
    --

My Hidden Content

I actually won a Manning autograph from the Collector's Edge booth from the National Convention a few years back when he was signing for them. Yeah, that autograph is not close.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

We are in luck! He also has autographed Vick and McNabb plaques!

I saw that but I don't know enough about Vick or McNabb's auto to say anything but if I go by the Manning, I'm going to go on the wild side and say FAKE!?

P-C
    --

My Hidden Content

Excuse me while I get up on my soapbox.

I have a Verand M autograpph/checkmark. It seem that the players today don't care and think that their initials are good enough for us. It seems that it is frightening that this young man has gone throught 4 years of higher learning and yet irronically his signature is not better than the mark of an illiterate man "X". The older player have true autographs some of which you can read every letter or darn near. Jim Brown, Dick Butkus,Terry Bradshaw Bill Russell Len Dawson, Johnny Unitas Troy Aikman Jerry Rice Bart Starr, All of them have proven themselves in the game and they all have legible autos. I guess that they are all proud of the name that they have.

mjbowman, I agree. Take a look at a Vernand Morency auto sometime. (rookie running back from Houston...his "autograph" is a checkmark.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast