Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (84)
    Country

What's your price? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

110 dlvd? What were u thinking

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (84)
    Country

110 dlvd? What were u thinking

We are in the same ballpark...I saw you had an Aaron, Ryan, And Musial ball and that Yaz auto also...what prices do you have on those? I am thinking the Yaz will be more than what I can spend but wanted to see anyways...who is the Ryan and Aaron COAs by? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well let me ask u this what were u thinking on the Yaz? Just be honest right now I have 1 arrocert jsa I have 2 other aaronsbut need to get money together for certs they get expensive buying can promise they will pass jsa 150percent just need funds to send them

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (84)
    Country

Well let me ask u this what were u thinking on the Yaz? Just be honest right now I have 1 arrocert jsa I have 2 other aaronsbut need to get money together for certs they get expensive buying can promise they will pass jsa 150percent just need funds to send them

No idea on the Yaz. what I will do is look around and do a little research this weekend if you don't mind and hopefully have a better idea for a fair offer to you.
    What would the price difference be on the JSA Aaron ball and the one without?
    Also, do you by chance have access to a Mantle or Williams ball?

Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Williams or mantle ball but I have Williams mantle and dimaggio 8x10 photos I am trying to get money to send those 3 to jsa and the aaron depends on if u are getting anything else lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (84)
    Country

No Williams or mantle ball but I have Williams mantle and dimaggio 8x10 photos I am trying to get money to send those 3 to jsa and the aaron depends on if u are getting anything else lmk thanks

Do you have any scans of the photos? Did not see any in your bucket. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have lots of stuff not scan in becuase i need to get money to get certs but i know they all pass but i will take scans now of some random things i have for sale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you do $75 paypal today?

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry i cant not with the fees and shipping cost thanks for the offer tho

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast