Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Luke Walton

SCF Rewards
    See mantleman777's Items on eBay

Luke Walton

just interested where do u think he will go in the draft i really like his game and smarts but i think he is a tad slow and wont be a big hit in the nba

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I hope he fails... not really because I don't like him as a player or nothing, but I just can't stand hearing his father talk him up anymore!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I THINK HE'LL BE A LOW PICK.....NOTHING TOO SPECIAL

SCF Rewards

Luke is nothing special.

You could tell right away, when he avoided UCLA (his father's alma mater).

If he couldn't handle the pressure of playing for Bill Walton's alma mater, how will he handle the pressure of being an NBA player.

I didn't follow his career...but, given the genes and the upbringing, one would've thought he'd be much better developed and headed to the NBA a couple of years ago.

He's gonna be above-average NBA player at best.

As for Bill Walton ---- the guy is an absolute joke as an analyst. He really has no clue what he's talking about.

SCF Rewards

Luke is a good player. That is obvious as he does play for the UofA Wildcats. But I don't believe he is a great player or a NBA star. I believe he would be a decent player comming off the bench. I hope NBA teams don't make the same mistake as Golden State picking Mike Dunleavy 3rd Overall. Just my opinions!!

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Luke has great instincts for the game, and he will likely be the 40-50th pick. Iggy - Bill never talks Luke up, what are you talking about?

Tim

SCF Rewards

wizard - agreed. Those Duke stars haven't done much.

Christian Laettnar -- an absolute bust (and don't even ask announcer Kevin Harlan what he thought of Laettner while he played for Timberwolves, lolol).

Jay Williams -- a whiner; not anything close to the hype he generated; but, he's still a rookie.

Grant Hill --- one of the most overpaid athlete in NBA, given that he's got $100M contract, and has been out for the past 2-3 years with that ankle anjury.

Bobby Hurley -- a bust, even before his car accident.

Cherokee Parks --- hahahahahahahaha. But, he's got some cool tattoos all over his body.

Only Elton Brand and Shane Battier have done relatively well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Duke stars haven't done squat but I still like Magette to break out someone in LA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Maggette's a stud. I get to see alot of his games here in SoCal and he is a great young player. He's only gonna get better.

SCF Rewards

lefty..I agree with you; but, remember, the Clippers are where NBA players go to die.

Don Sterling may be a wiz at Beverly Hills real estate; but he's no fan of NBA basketball.

His main goal is squeezing out profits every year from the Clippers, and he managed to do that well.

Contrast that to Jerry Buss of the Lakers, who went out and signed Phil Jackson several years ago for top notch dollars.

Buss was not one to pay a lot of money to coaches; but, he reversed himself with a monster contract for Jackson. Not to mention his willingness this year to go slightly over the salary cap, so they could re-sign Devean George.

Just wait until Kobe signs his $100M contract.

Man, Shaq and Kobe, with two $100M contracts. Now that's something Sterling would never do.

Look at Olowokandi --- after knowing he's not getting his money, he pouted and went into the tank. He'll probably head for San Antonio, who have quite a large cap room for next, once Robinson retires. That was supposedly saved for Jason Kidd, who looks like he's staying with the Nets.