Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BC Mockingbird 4 String Bass Forsale or Trade MINT

Bought this then bought two other guitar so I have no use for this bass other then to hang it on my wall. This guitar has been played 5 times and only 2 times into my amp. I put brand new Ernie Ball Slinky Heavy Gauge strings and is tuned to Eb Ab Db Gb so if you would want diffrent strings if you plan to tune anything higher.
    I paid $399 for this and $100 for the case. I am open to Paypal,mony order offers. As well as Trade. I am sure a few high end Hockey autos, Gretzky,Messier,Howe would get my eyes. Also looking for a PA system with 15" speakers and two floor monitors. I will look at any offer, anything. But please no low ball offers. I have been a musician for 17 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do $300 with the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

baby is mint.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ttt