Thread: fake Pennington auto?

fake Pennington auto?

I think this is the same guy selling all those fakes on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2000-Edge-Master...QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like there is a defect card with the line going through Penningtons name.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    It doesn't seem to be fake. One thing tho is Beckett lists it as numbered out of 35, not 34. Perhaps a typo on the seller's/Beckett's part or a big mistake in faking it.

CE did liquidate everything in 2001 so there's alot of chances for fake CE cards. They sold off anything & everything wether it was supposed to be released or not which I'm sure included extra unsigned auto cards.

Hard to tell.

Im pretty sure thats real. Edge did make his cards, and it does look real to me.

Chads auto looks different than that though... Maybe it's because my autograph is on a bigger area (Fleer 8x5" card with auto on a piece of ball), but it's really different.

The auto looks good to me. Have had a few in my time and they all look close.

I have the exact same card, but in blakc ink - card should be #/470 on back. The autograph looks good to me.
    Hidden Content ...Hidden Content

My Mark Brunell website: Hidden Content . The most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world with 95% of his Known cards & 200+ #1/1s.