Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updated Site. Everything except Steelers for trade.

Got a bunch of stuff in yesterday that I had incoming, so my site is pretty up to date. The Griese and Deacon are not for trade right now because I don't know when they will be in. I do have scans if needed.

To get to my site, click on my signature image.

I'd be interested in the Singletary Jersey/Auto if you are still interested in the Score Alan Faneca Auto I have...PLMK

I'll sell the Polamalu's when I need the money bad enough. I have a job now so I don't need it bad enough.

enigma-I like the Faneca, but I don't know if I'd trade the Singletary for it. I'll think about it and get back to you. I still wanna take some more offers for it first.

I think I'll pass on the Faneca, $35 is just too high for an OL if you ask me. Still a sweet card that I want.

i really like the singletary but if you dont see anyhting for that then check my site for the kelly patch

Freewebs is down right now, so I can't check your site. Can you get me a list?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast