Thread: Exquisite Collection Football

Exquisite Collection Football

So, who will be stepping into the ultra high prices packs (Cherry wood packs I might add), at the end of the month?

I am really at odds as to whether I should devote $600+ for one pack of cards, but with the limited availability (6400 cases of 3 boxes total). The hits could be big hits, but you just never know... The odds are pretty good though I must say. Three interesting subsets to me would be the shoulder pad autographs (/5), helmet autographs (first to use real pieces of helmet for autos /5), and the box redemption (/15)... I'd like to know if this is just a random box of Exquisite they send you or something better?

You get the following:

CARD ONE:
    - Regular Card (#'d to 150)

CARD TWO:
    - Exquisite Rookie Signature Materials (#'d to 199 or less)

CARD THREE:
    - Exquisite Rookie Signatures (#'d to 150)

CARD FOUR: (one of the following)
    - Exquisite Super Jersey (#'d to 50)
    - Exquisite Super Jersey Parallel (#'d to 30)

CARD FIVE: (one of the following)
    - Exquisite Patch (#'d to 35)
    - Exquisite Patch Parallel (#'d to 15)
    - Exquisite Dual Patch (#'d to 25)
    - Exquisite Triple Patch (#'d to 15)
    - Exquisite Quad Patch (#'d to 10)
    - Exquisite Super Patch (#'d to 15)

CARD SIX: (one of the following)
    - Exquisite Signatures (#'d to 35)
    - Exquisite Super Patch Signatures (#'d to 5)
    - Exquisite Helmet Signatures (#'d to 5)
    - Exquisite Shoulder Pad Signatures (#'d to 5)
    - Exquisite Super Jersey Signatures (#'d to 15)
    - Exquisite Patch Signatures (#'d to 10)
    - Exquisite Dual Signatures (#'d to 25)
    - Exquisite Triple Signatures (#'d to 15)
    - Exquisite Quad Signatures (#'d to 10)
    - Exquisite Champion Signatures (#'d to 5)
    - Exquisite Numbers Signatures (varied #'s)
    - Exquisite Endorsements (#'d to 15)
    - Exquisite Debut Signatures (#'d to 25)
    - Exquisite Debut Dual Signatures (#'d to 15)
    - Exquisite Rookie Signature Material Set Redemption (#'d to 5)
    - Exquisite Box Redemption (#'d to 15)
    - Exquisite Dual NFL Logo Patch Signatures (1 of 1)
    - Exquisite Quad NFL Logo Patch Signatures (1 of 1)
    - Exquisite Cuts (1 of 1)

2. Kronozio
    Here is some info from Beckett...

The box redemption is for another box of Exquisite.. Definitely nice.

http://www.beckett.com/news/index2.asp?a=6701&s=1

Does baseball ever come out with this product? I would have to start saving my pennies now!

I would think that IF Exquisite Football did good, we'd see a MLB Exquisite in September/October, but remember, they are only allowed to release 12 sets each..

I would start saving now if there was a baseball.. Could you imagine the stuff you could get in it? I'm drooling already...

I will probably get one box of exquisite football, just to test the waters and hope to pull the redemption for a second box...

It'd be hard to do exquisite baseball. The product is carried by it's rookies and big time hits. As we all know, baseball rookies are VERY hit and miss. Plus most basketball and football big hits would be of players in the last 20some years. Most big time baseball hits are of players back in the 50's/60's. I think it'd be really expensive to produce. All I can say is the first time I got a Keith Hernandez Auto Patch card with a Joe Blow RC auto for $600+, someone would have to die. That being said, I think football is going to run into this problem too.

so lets see... i could buy one pack of cards for 600 dollars or keep the money and make a house payment... i think ill take option 2

The day I spend $600 on a pack of cards is the day my lips are surgically attached to Bill Gates' Behind.

it should work with a rich draft class like the 06 Draft Class will be with Bush, Leinart, Young, etc, that happened with BKB with the 03-04 Draft class of Bron, Melo, Bosh, Wade and other decent rcs. FB could have done it with the 04 draft class with Eli, Rivers, Big Ben, etc. It will never work with BSB because the RCs are so hit or miss and this product is driven by the RCs.