Shipping Boxes US to Canada (TIPS?)

Because of all the hype of Crosby/Ovechkin, I've decided to dabble once more into hockey cards (boxes). I've pre-ordered 2 boxes of the UD series 2 from a seller (EBay) in the US. Now, Ive looked up another Ebay seller "Dave and Adams's Card World" and they have a bunch of hockey boxes (95/96, 96/97, 97/98) for about $15-$20 per. If I were to pick up $140.00 worth (6-7 boxes), what should I expect to pay in taxes and duty? Would it still be worth it? Any Canadians here have any experience with duties/taxes and/or Dave and Adam's?

2. Kronozio
    i have...but not from dave and adams.......you will only pay duties if they send via gloabl pacrel company..like fedex,ups,purolator..etc.........i have gotten burned everytime someone sends me cards from a carrier company....it always costs me $60......always ship and make sure the product is transfered via postal service

US's regular postal service also get taxed when it enters Canada. Those private carrier companies will tax the stuff 100% of the time though. I would say about 80% of the stuff sent via regular postal service get taxed when it enters canada. Most of the time, its still cheaper to buy from the States after all the taxing...

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyc
    i have...but not from dave and adams.......you will only pay duties if they send via gloabl pacrel company..like fedex,ups,purolator..etc.........i have gotten burned everytime someone sends me cards from a carrier company....it always costs me $60......always ship and make sure the product is transfered via postal service
    I ordered 10 boxes. With shipping it came to $212 US. The girl I spoke to said that she could put a value of $75.00 on it (Inventory Clearance). Let's see what happens! Shipping via USPS.