Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Official Survivor: Philippines thread

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/vi...-meet-the-cast

Cast was just announced today. Rooting for Jeff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Why can't I just READ about the people? Or if the posted bios I have no idea where they are.

Looks like the same typical cast. I am happy that they didn't cast any older people like they usually did in the past. I guess they have three more returning players. I've read that one of them isn't Colton which makes me happy. The guy was definitely a villain but his racists comments was a huge problem. It will be interesting to see if Jeff Kent gets accepted or pushed out since he used to be a pro athlete and seems to be in pretty good shape still. Hopefully this season isn't as predictable as the last two.

I'm ready for them to do a complete all star show again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I just wanted to read about them, too. Couldnt find where.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Can't be any worse than last season was.

I just wish they would quit bringing in these primpy high maintenance girls who are afraid to get their nails dirty, third runner up to teen miss USA and another pageant girl this season, yeah their gunna go far

Not really a fan of celebrities on the show (Jeff Kent), I kind of enjoy watching everyday people try to play and win not the already rich celebs who don't need the money and are just taking a spot away from somebody who could use it to better their life but thats just me.

Right now I'm rooting for Artis the cancer survivor, lets see if he can become a two time "Survivor"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

I have to say Lisa Whelchel has aged pretty gracefully since I last saw her.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages