Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Adultrey of the heart

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Adultrey of the heart

Hey ya'll I have a question about adultrey. Now most of us would agree that if someone is married and performs a sexual act with a 3rd party without knowledge of their spouse that is adultrey. So no need to argue that. My question comes from Matthew 5:28. "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." I get that. However this post thread will probably be directed to those who don't go by the bible that much if at all. What would you consider adultrey? Would looking at or flirting with someone at your job/school be adultrey even though you didn't perform a sexual act with them. What about having a crush on your favorite female (or male if you are into men) athlete, singer, actress, etc and having a fantasy about them? What about watching and XXX movie? What if you and your spouse watch an XXX movie together then get it on? How about going to a strip club? I understand that since we all have a different belief system there is no one size fits all answer I just want to get some different opinions. Thanks.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Hey ya'll I have a question about adultrey. Now most of us would agree that if someone is married and performs a sexual act with a 3rd party without knowledge of their spouse that is adultrey. So no need to argue that. My question comes from Matthew 5:28. "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." I get that. However this post thread will probably be directed to those who don't go by the bible that much if at all. What would you consider adultrey? Would looking at or flirting with someone at your job/school be adultrey even though you didn't perform a sexual act with them. What about having a crush on your favorite female (or male if you are into men) athlete, singer, actress, etc and having a fantasy about them? What about watching and XXX movie? What if you and your spouse watch an XXX movie together then get it on? How about going to a strip club? I understand that since we all have a different belief system there is no one size fits all answer I just want to get some different opinions. Thanks.

I think it would have to be physical contact in a sexual or passionate manner. Certainly every single person on this board would be divorced if adultery meant looking lustily at a video of Kate Upton (boingy, boingy, boingy)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I live by the old adage: if you can't tell your spouse about it, you shouldn't be doing it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I live by the old adage: if you can't tell your spouse about it, you shouldn't be doing it.

This.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

This thread actually reminds me of my last office party. A new agent had just started a few weeks before and this was her first office event. Let's just say she is "my type" (Middle eastern descent, long black hair, olive skin, killer body). She gets on the dance floor and basically starts using her date as her own personal stripper's pole. She had everyone's attention. After about a half hour of "enjoying my beer". My wife leans over to me and says, "Gregory, pick your tongue up off the floor." She made her point by using my full name, but we laughed about it regardless.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This thread actually reminds me of my last office party. A new agent had just started a few weeks before and this was her first office event. Let's just say she is "my type" (Middle eastern descent, long black hair, olive skin, killer body). She gets on the dance floor and basically starts using her date as her own personal stripper's pole. She had everyone's attention. After about a half hour of "enjoying my beer". My wife leans over to me and says, "Gregory, pick your tongue up off the floor." She made her point by using my full name, but we laughed about it regardless.

Yeah, my wife lets me get away with looking. Actually, she usually points them out for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Any woman with any sense will understand that any man will look at an attractive woman. For example my wife knows that I have a crush on wnba stars Maya Moore and Candace Parker. Sometimes just to poke fun at her I tell her that I'm going to leave her for one of them. Hell she likes to make LL Cool J references to work my nerves. It's all in good fun though and a woman would wonder if her man did not find women sexually attractive.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Any woman with any sense will understand that any man will look at an attractive woman. For example my wife knows that I have a crush on wnba stars Maya Moore and Candace Parker. Sometimes just to poke fun at her I tell her that I'm going to leave her for one of them. Hell she likes to make LL Cool J references to work my nerves. It's all in good fun though and a woman would wonder if her man did not find women sexually attractive.

I compare looking at an attractive woman to looking at a painting in an art gallery. It's nice to look at, but I have nowhere at home to keep it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I compare looking at an attractive woman to looking at a painting in an art gallery. It's nice to look at, but I have nowhere at home to keep it.

Put it under the bed. Just remember to dust it off every now and then.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, my wife lets me get away with looking. Actually, she usually points them out for me.

Same here.