Page 134 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1439

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Nice adds Basketballguy! For those of you who have known me for some time, I am currently refocusing what exactly I collect. It just gets to be too much and therefore I am only going to collect Emmitt, Witten, Lilly, and Dak for now. That being said, I recently purchased a couple of lots off Ebay from a guy selling off his Emmitt collection. Wish I could have won more of the lots, but they just went a bit too high for me. I did end up getting about 300 total different cards, to include some rare inserts that you don't see everyday and was able to fill several holes in my Emmitt collection. Here are a few:

This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For those of you that have been following me for a while, I have limited my collection (for the time being) to just Emmitt, Witten, Lilly, and Dak. I get in a few Cowboys spots in breaks here and there so usually end up picking up quite a few items that are Cowboys but not the guys I collect. The Cooper Rush below is one of those examples. Probably not going to list it on Ebay and stick it in the closet instead. You never know and I think this is a real prove it or lost it year for Dak. And I am saying this up front, not really fair to him in this crucial year that he loses Dez and Witten and doesn't seem to be getting a ton of help to replace those holes.

A few of my recent pickups either via breaks or Ebay:

SER# 1/5

SER# 5/5

SER# 1/50 (Silver Refractor)

SER# 1/5!!! The picture doesn't do this card justice. I loved this years OPTIC!!! Not to mention it is a PSA 10.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So, if any of you remember a couple of weeks ago when I purchased a couple of lots from an individual on Ebay selling off his collection. Well, apparently there was someone who won 3 lots and never paid. He offered them to me for the ending price and I took them. So, got a total of about 400 Emmitt cards from that. These pics are only a sample, but I really like being able to fill some of the holes in my collection with some of these older nice inserts, plus the Spectra is awesome!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^ Great cards! What's your best single card and your favorite single card in your entire collection?

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Probably my favorite!

Would have to pick one of my Emmitt 1/1s as my best, but hard to state which one is worth more. I picked this one just because it is my most recent 1/1.

Even though I have several Witten 1/1s, this is probably my best from a value standpoint.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jameis, you got me thinking now. Really wondering which of my non-auto cards I like best and which one is the best. Hmm.... Going to think on it and post something in a few days. While we are on the subject, I know you have several nice Winton 1/1s. I pose the same question to you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Probably my favorite!

Would have to pick one of my Emmitt 1/1s as my best, but hard to state which one is worth more. I picked this one just because it is my most recent 1/1.

Even though I have several Witten 1/1s, this is probably my best from a value standpoint.

GREAT CARDS! I've never even seen the top two and that Witten is a monster indeed!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Jameis, you got me thinking now. Really wondering which of my non-auto cards I like best and which one is the best. Hmm.... Going to think on it and post something in a few days. While we are on the subject, I know you have several nice Winton 1/1s. I pose the same question to you.

My "most valuable" card is the NT Shield RPA 1/1, though some collectors still think the Topps Chrome base RC auto'd superfractor is always the king, and others think the Contenders base RC SB Ticket is the king, and I have those two cards as well and call them Jameis' "holy trinity" but I personally feel the National Treasures Shield is the most valuable. However, to me, these three cards are a set and should only be sold as a set, so while I've had crazy offers on the cards individually, I just think they should always stay together ... and I have no desire to sell any of them anyways. I mean, if there was one (1) BGS 9.5 Fleer Jordan RC and (1) BGS 9.5 Star Jordan XRC in existence, to me one guy should own both and keep them as a set ... thankfully for Jordan collectors there are tons of those cards out there ...

Capture_2.jpg

As for my "favorite" card ... it's the following pictured, as Jameis personally hand-signed and inscribed it for me, it's Jameis' only true 1/1 "Game Worn" patch rookie card and I just love the look of it. It's almost impossible to assign a "market value" to it as there's just nothing else like it for any player, but I will say I've turned down offers that would make people question my sanity. I'm not saying I'll hold it forever as I don't know what the future holds and if the time will come when I or one of my children will need funds that such a card could provide, but for now, I definitely have no intention of selling it.

Flag Patch_front_EDITED.jpg

Last edited by Jameis1of1; 05-14-2018 at 12:08 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW! Those are definitely the "holy trinity" of Winston cards and that USA card is amazing! I agree that they should stay together as those are the Top 3! I have one Witten NT Logo 1/1 Auto, but not his RC because they didn't make those back then. Congrats!!!

Do you collect any non-card items?

My "most valuable" card is the NT Shield RPA 1/1, though some collectors still think the Topps Chrome base RC auto'd superfractor is always the king, and others think the Contenders base RC SB Ticket is the king, and I have those two cards as well and call them Jameis' "holy trinity" but I personally feel the National Treasures Shield is the most valuable. However, to me, these three cards are a set and should only be sold as a set, so while I've had crazy offers on the cards individually, I just think they should always stay together ... and I have no desire to sell any of them anyways. I mean, if there was one (1) BGS 9.5 Fleer Jordan RC and (1) BGS 9.5 Star Jordan XRC in existence, to me one guy should own both and keep them as a set ... thankfully for Jordan collectors there are tons of those cards out there ...

Capture_2.jpg

As for my "favorite" card ... it's the following pictured, as Jameis personally hand-signed and inscribed it for me, it's Jameis' only true 1/1 "Game Worn" patch rookie card and I just love the look of it. It's almost impossible to assign a "market value" to it as there's just nothing else like it for any player, but I will say I've turned down offers that would make people question my sanity. I'm not saying I'll hold it forever as I don't know what the future holds and if the time will come when I or one of my children will need funds that such a card could provide, but for now, I definitely have no intention of selling it.

Flag Patch_front_EDITED.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My absolute favorite memorabilia item!!! Game worn helmet!!! Can you guess who wore this helmet? Hint: he signed it on the star!

Had this helmet custom made into a HOF helmet. Signed by Bob Lilly and Dorsett on the other side.

These were the plates from my truck while living in Montana. Signed by a few guys to include Ware, T. Newman, Hamlin, Crayton.

All the memorabilia items I have that are autographed were obtained by me personally either at training camp or at shows like Tri Star or GTSM.

Page 134 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137 ... LastLast