Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 94 of 172 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104144 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice adds!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Been several days since a post. I believe we are all currently in mourning. It will get better as the NFC East is still up for grabs. Some recent pickups:

Lilly ser#'d 1/4!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

love that T-Will! I've got a couple to add. Just been lazy scanning in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

a couple new adds.

Got this at an awesome price.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice adds!!! Also wanted to let everyone know on this thread that I have reached my limit with Panini. I have decided to sell all of my PC Panini items and have started listing items under the Ebay id 22emmittzone. Just had it!! Going to reinvest 50% in Topps and maybe some Exquisite stuff and the other 50% in the new truck I just bought. Wanted to let y'all know in case anyone is interested and wants to keep an eye out for stuff on ebay. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the issue with Panini?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What is the issue with Panini?

Issue #1: I purchased a case of 2014 Crown Football and might of well have taken my money and lit it on fire. I watched several cases/half cases/and quarter cases being opened up on youtube. I figured, for the price, I couldn't lose. They were pulling Rookie RPS' at a ratio of 1 per 2 boxes. I pulled 4 in a 12 box case and no big names. Every case I watched being opened has at least a one of one and some had 2 (1 of 1s). Mine didn't have any. My advertised legend auto was Ben Tate!!! Why is he even in a football product. I literally could sell all the cards from the case and would be lucky to pull in $100. Complete garbage!
    Issue#2: I frequently purchase rack packs of products like PRIZM at Target to get the extra refractors and build the sets. I purchased 2 consecutive packs and the refractors in both packs were so badly off centered that I could see another player.
    Issue #3: Rewards Points-These are inserted to replace autos, although the autos that you can get through the reward system that are worth anything cost many cards and not just one. On top of that, you have to pay shipping. So, I have to pay shipping to by the box of cards off the internet, only to open it up and find out I didn't get an auto, but rather a 150 points. That will only by me an auto of a nobody player that I could get on Ebay for $2 and then Panini makes you pay shipping to get it. So, you have to pay shipping basically twice. No thanks!
    Issue #4: 2015 R&S Longevity Hobby Box Target Exclusive: Saw these when they came out at Target and went hmmm, guess I'll try one. Didn't realize how expensive they were until I got up front to the register and it said $140. But, I figured it was a hobby box and thought again, I'll give it a shot. I believe the guaranteed hits were 2 autos/2 jerseys/1 manufactured team patch. Well, I got one nobody auto, 2 crappy jerseys, the dumb patch and a 150 point card. Again, literally should have just burned my money. Would seriously be lucky to get $10 if I sold it all.
    I wrote Panini about these issues and they sent me 2 rookie autos of players that aren't even playing that I could have picked up on Ebay for $1 each. The rack packs were 9.99 each and they were defective, case of Crown $550, R&S $140. Now, I don't expect them to equal $700+ value, but I would expect they could send something of decent value per the letter I wrote. I sent the 2 cards back with my point cards and told them to keep the items and that I am no longer a customer if they can't do any better than that. I subsequently called and spoke with them. They stated they aren't doing any better and I told them I'll be selling their items and that is what I am doing.

It is rather unfortunate because they have some really well designed stuff and I have some awesome pieces, but their lack of a semi consistent value, defective product, and poor customer service have left me with no choice but to cut ties. Topps only, with the older UD/Exquisite/Leaf/Limited stuff only for me. NO PANINI!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple of new pick ups

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kdub, nice pickups. I have been looking for a Romo Contenders at a decent price for awhile. Now that I have some funds rolling in from my Panini sells, gradually starting to get some stuff rolling in and this is the first addition to my PC as a result of ditching Panini. I definitely still have more stuff to sell and will be listing more on Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Pickup #2 from selling off the Panini stuff!!!

Page 94 of 172 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104144 ... LastLast