Question Getting Just a Few Cards Graded by PSA

I need some guidance from an experienced collector. I have some graded Bonds (86TT, 86FU) rookies that I acquired a few years ago. Most likely I got scammed (I won't say how much I paid out of embarrassment), but nonetheless the cards do have some value. The cards were not graded by the best of grading services, so I want to send them to PSA so that I can try to salvage at least some of the cash I blew when I was high and watching Don West late at night. Now, a few questions.

1. If I don't have an account with PSA, can I take them to a local card shop that does and have them send them in for me?

2. When I take the cards into the card shop, would they snitch and tell PSA which service had previously graded the cards?

3. Would PSA be able to tell if they've graded the same card twice?

4. In case I needed to crack the plastic casing open myself, what is the best technique for doing it?

5. What does it mean to "control" the population? Would some cards that deserve a 10 rating receive a 9 because there are too many 10s on the market?

2. Kronozio
    Here's a link to get you started. I'll try to locate some others.
    General grading information Good read

Here found the main page.
    Many good articles, several answers to above questions
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I would send them to Beckett as they are in my opinon the best grading company out there as far a resale goes.

Personally, I buy PSA-10 graded cards for my own collection. Cards that I get graded for resale I send to BGS because they do tend to bring in a better price. Plus it's easier through BGS cause they dont require a membership. If I'm not mistaken, PSA still does.