Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Looking for broncos

     
  1. #1

    Looking for broncos

    Looking for autos, patches and always down to look at anything else that catches my fancy

  2. #2
    Like the Gates Auto and the Patrick Willis Triple Threads Auto. LMK
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - Bucket

  3. #3
    JZK:

    Have these:

    10 Topps Platinum Eric Decker 151 RC Auto 240/900
    12 Topps Prolific Playmakers Ronnie Hillman Auto PPA-RH

    99 CE Odyssey Game Gear Terrell Davis GG1(football) 154/172 red ink
    10 SPx Rookie Materials Eric Decker RM-ED (maroon ED) 343/375
    11 Panini Certfied Certified Potential Von Miller 36 (blue mesh) 002/250
    11 Topps RR Eric Decker Freshamn Impressions Relic FIR-ED (blue mesh)

    Intrested in the 11 Prestige Kyle Rudolph RC Auto and the TTT Patrick Willis /GUAuto.

    PLMK what you are interested in and feel would be a fair trade.

    Thank you,

    Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 219 GU/PATCHES = 201 NUMBERED = 302 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 479 BASE = 977 TOTAL = 2,178 Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Have a Broncos and Elway section. Sadly however I only collect Marino and possibly Tannehills.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like the Gates Auto and the Patrick Willis Triple Threads Auto. LMK
    Hey superZ. I liked your jimmy graham p&p, and maybe the Steven Jackson 3color patch.

  6. #6
    I didn't see any images of the decker platinum or the Terrell Davis. But I would do both of those for the Rudolph. Lmk


    Quote Originally Posted by vogs22 View Post
    JZK:

    Have these:

    10 Topps Platinum Eric Decker 151 RC Auto 240/900
    12 Topps Prolific Playmakers Ronnie Hillman Auto PPA-RH

    99 CE Odyssey Game Gear Terrell Davis GG1(football) 154/172 red ink
    10 SPx Rookie Materials Eric Decker RM-ED (maroon ED) 343/375
    11 Panini Certfied Certified Potential Von Miller 36 (blue mesh) 002/250
    11 Topps RR Eric Decker Freshamn Impressions Relic FIR-ED (blue mesh)

    Intrested in the 11 Prestige Kyle Rudolph RC Auto and the TTT Patrick Willis /GUAuto.

    PLMK what you are interested in and feel would be a fair trade.

    Thank you,

    Jeff

  7. #7
    Willing to do a 2 for 2 swap? If so, which of the Jackson Patches? I have 2 that are 3 color. LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    Hey superZ. I liked your jimmy graham p&p, and maybe the Steven Jackson 3color patch.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - Bucket

  8. #8
    Not sure about that here is what I figure. Both for the gates and throw in another gu card for you.
    gates: $40
    willis:$60

    Gram:$30
    S Jackson r&s 3 color patch: $15-20
    http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...d/IMG_0035.jpg

    Lmk
    jess


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Willing to do a 2 for 2 swap? If so, which of the Jackson Patches? I have 2 that are 3 color. LMK

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Hey Zachary!! Have This Card If Ya Could Use It.






    '10 Gridiron Gear "Rookie Gridiron Gems" Ftball (Prime)/Jsy (Prime) Ser#17/50 #259 Demaryius Thomas







    LMK








    Thanks, John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •