94 UD Legends Autograph Ted Williams FT

FIelding offers on this a 1994 Upper Deck Diamond Legends Autograph Ted Williams (It Doesn't book) Looking for at least $1,000 in BV. I will trade down for several $100 Autos of people like Jeter, Arod, Pujols, Walter Payton, Unitas, people like that. I also like Pujols RCs, some BOwman Chrome Rcs in baseball and I also like SP Authentic Multicolored Patch RC, and Patch Auto Rcs. If interested lmk I will look at pages. IF you don't like my BV please don't respond, I am sticking to the BV.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    whats with that serial number on the back??? the card itself is very dull and plain,and the serial number is so bright...it looks out of place

NOt sure with what you'r getting at but I've got an idea. The serial number shows up so well because its machine stamped on a hologram, and the hologram scanned well. Card looks just like the 1994 Upper DEck Auto of Mantle. This one comes with one of those matching serial number COA cads from upper deck. SO if you're trying to say its fake its definetly not.

For what it's worth - It looks just like my Ted Williams autos (which are real)

Here's my shot in the dark...I'll give you $3,000 in cards of my choice
    (autos/GU/RC's ONLY) of Football, Basketball, Baseball.
    The upside - you are getting 3 grand in cards, the downside, you won't know exactly what you are getting until it arrives.
    I can tell you there will be around 150 GU & autos in the lot.
    If this seems like a possibility I CAN send you a list of most of what you would get...I have all my Rookies in all 3 sports listed and my gu & autos listed too... If we did this I'd just start counting until I got to $3,000 then stop. I am sort of looking to get out of trading and just keep a few nice things.
    Last edited by matt_curren; 01-25-2006 at 06:40 AM.
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Celtics - HOF & Current Players
    Syracuse Alum in college uni

I know 100% for a fact its real. Its certified from Upper Deck. ;)