Thread: can this happen

can this happen

if someone has a dual auto and one of the players is great and the other is eh okay will the value of the card go down?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Are you talking about cards? If you're talking about cards, I don't think that can happen. Especially since dual & triple autograph cards are usually short-printed in comparison to normal autograph cards.

If you're talking about memorabilia (e.g. a football), it works out that the item is often times more collectible with a single signature on it.

PS. On our trade: My car is on the fritz, so I can't make it to the post office til tomorrow. Gotta take the car to the shop. FYI.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Say all things are equal though. Same set, etc.

Walter Payton auto/25
    Walter Payton/Rashan Salaam dual auto /25

I would guess a solo Payton autograph would be a little more desirable.

Rashaan Salaam is a Heisman Trophy winner..can't take that away from him

I would rather have the Payton by itself in this case.

The only place you MAY lose value is trading. It will not decrease sell value because it has a walter payton auto on it.. And with the super high end players I dont think it can lose value IMHO.

Jay