I have these 2 auto's for trade

'05 topps dp&p class marks fred gibson bv$20
    '05 bowmans best chad owens rc auto #'d/299 bv$12

Looking for these in return

patriots rc auto's
    mark bradley rc auto's/gu
    m.clarett rc's cheap autos or gu

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    like the Gibson check my trade list. I also have a 3 color jersey of Christian Fauria Patriots.

Billy i like the christian fauria 3 color jsy and also either one of your forte autos ffrom your basketball autos.plmk the bv's on these chris

Forte are common's bv $12-$15 Range. I would give you both for the Gibson Auto.
    02 Pacific Adrenaline #26 of Christian Fauria, it's from his Seahawks jersey blue/white/green. Card does still have Patriots logo on it, no longer listed. would trade is for the Owens.

are the fortes in a celtics uni? if so u are the only 1 who has givin me any deal so ya i'll trade the gibson auto for both of them.plmk if u still want to do it.

You mean the 2 celtic autos for the Gibson auto.
    Furia 3 color gu for the owens auto?
    if so post the deal and I will confirm when i get off work in the morning

I'll do the gibson auto for your 2 forte autos if you want let me know and i'll post the trade thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast