Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

apparently you do not remember the debacle of clinton and him saying he did not have sexual relations with her. there was a huge rise in sexual behaviors among teens and they credited clinton as saying oral sex was not sex. perhaps because my kids were in school at the time, i paid more attention.

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/so.../sex-0242.html

That's something you should blame on your beloved abstinece only classes.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

who said they were mine?

so instead of a grown man, who is the leader of the country, being responsible for his own acts of immorality, that influence a nation, we will find a way to blame someone else?

this is the issue I have with the way SOME liberals like to think, that some how no one is responsible for their own actions, whether it is an able bodied person on welfare, illegal immigrants who have now had children here, or prisoners who have committed crimes against women, children, elderly, or disabled that some how deserve to have rights.

just mind boggling!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

who said they were mine?

so instead of a grown man, who is the leader of the country, being responsible for his own acts of immorality, that influence a nation, we will find a way to blame someone else?

this is the issue I have with the way SOME liberals like to think, that some how no one is responsible for their own actions, whether it is an able bodied person on welfare, illegal immigrants who have now had children here, or prisoners who have committed crimes against women, children, elderly, or disabled that some how deserve to have rights.

just mind boggling!!!!

Clinton was only an elected politician. He is not a spiritual or moral leader. I was more offended by Jerry Fallwell preaching racism and Pat Robertson calling for the murder of a public official than I was by what Clinton did in his bedroom.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am offended by all three

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

*sigh* If you really think it wasn't about oil, you're free to live in your own world where the Iraq war was actually a noble cause that did nothing but good.

I'll live in the real world.

That's pretty much the reply that I expected. You have nothing to bring to the table, as usual, other than your biased opinion. You are also putting words into my mouth. I never opined on the virtues of the Iraq war.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

who said they were mine?

just mind boggling!!!!

1. No one claimed Clinton isn't responsible for his own actions. He didn't even claim such a thing. The argument is whether or not that trumps all the good he has done. For you, a critic, it does. For the less biased world out there, it was an indescretion that was no business of the Republicans or anyone else other than Hillary, Chelsea and Monica.

2. Which liberals are proclaiming able-bodied people on welfare have no responsibility for themselves?

3. Who is on the side of illegal immigrant that have children here? Most want to ensure the children do not suffer because of the actions of their parents. Shouldn't the conservatives want to protect the family unit just like the liberals?

4. What is the point of singling out persons that commit crimes against "women, children, elderly or disabled" individuals? Is that the only way you know to distinguish between the seriousness of a crime? Before you know it you will be wanting to change the punishments for committing "hate" crimes. Have you ever heard of DUE PROCESS? Everyone deserves basic rights.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am offended by all three

Some guy cheating on his wife is way less offensive than a guy advocating murder or racism.

SCF Rewards
    Country

veggie, some guy, sure, but not the president of the united states, he is not "some guy". but i will give you the fact his actions were less offensive to me than murder or racism. but how many teens turned to racism or murder because of their statements?

habs, less bias?
    #1 when you are the president you set an example for the youth, remember when kids wanted to grow up to be president?
    #2 the fact that welfare keeps increasing would be why SOME (like i stated earlier SOME) support able bodied people to be on welfare.
    #3 if your parents stole a million dollars you should have no right to it, if they stolen their way into the usa, then something needs to be done. how about they can stay, but the parents can't collect SS, medicaid/medicare, no voting, and no welfare?
    #4 these are the worst crimes. someone on drugs should get a second chance, someone who is a car thief should get a second chance, but those that commit the worst of crimes should have no second chance to commit them again.

I know, me and my crazy morals, we should just allow people to do what they want.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Right but you republicans can parade around clowns like newt who have no problem cheating on his wives or getting rid of them when their health fails despite saying till death does us apart. Got ya.

Then shouldn't the party of the women be rising above this?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

veggie, some guy, sure, but not the president of the united states, he is not "some guy". but i will give you the fact his actions were less offensive to me than murder or racism. but how many teens turned to racism or murder because of their statements?

habs, less bias?
    #1 when you are the president you set an example for the youth, remember when kids wanted to grow up to be president?
    #2 the fact that welfare keeps increasing would be why SOME (like i stated earlier SOME) support able bodied people to be on welfare.
    #3 if your parents stole a million dollars you should have no right to it, if they stolen their way into the usa, then something needs to be done. how about they can stay, but the parents can't collect SS, medicaid/medicare, no voting, and no welfare?
    #4 these are the worst crimes. someone on drugs should get a second chance, someone who is a car thief should get a second chance, but those that commit the worst of crimes should have no second chance to commit them again.

I know, me and my crazy morals, we should just allow people to do what they want.

1. My response was to your statement that he should be responsible for his actions and people shouldn't blame others for what he did. It had nothing to do with whether or not he should set a good example. Why are you jumping all over the place?

2. I thought the increase in welfare recepients was because of Obama's poor economic record, which is it?

3. Your implication is that they are all collecting entitlements. I would be willing to bet that most pay taxes.

4. Your switching the argument again. Having rights and not being allowed to commit the crimes a second time are two entirely different issues.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast