Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woods Cards

ETOPPSCARDGUY
    Originally posted by nyyanks
    yea so would i, i would probably buy like 10 because then I can have 10 complete sets!! lol

Too funny!!! The first set of 1 card!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just bought a case of 2001 ud golf!

I don't collect the stuff, but I was in Kmart and all I had was like $25 so I bought a box of 2001 golf retail first off the price got it was $19.99 and was reduced from $70, so I thought they made a mistake so I bought and got to the register and they had to call the mgr and I was like I hope they give this to me for $20 and they did so I busted it in the parking lot pulled a Woods Rookie and a sergio garcia rookie so I was like this is cool.

First of I was like woods had been rookie back in the 90's and it is UD rookie card of him, so if topps makes a golf set will that be another woods rookie, I guess so.

Anyway I was in the hobby shop and I told the owner, I had pulled a Woods rookie from kmart and he was "so I got 5 of them" I said you have golf , he said no but but I bought a few boxes to get one, and I got one left you want it. I was like what the heck so I bought, got robbed though, he charged me $40, they sell on ebay for like 25-30 dollars, so opened it right there, pulled another rookie of woods and a few others. also pulled a joe durant auto (whoever that is) and some other bum 3 color shirt. He called me a dog all night, he told he had opened 4 or 5 boxes and got nothing but the rookies. To amke a long story short I sold the auto for $50 in less than 3 hours, some guy was like I want to buy it right now, I don't even know what the BV is on them, come to find out the players ink is like 1:3000 and the gu stuff is 1:288 so 1 per case that's why nobody is buying it, you have to buy more than 10 cases to get an auto, crazy.

so I am hooked so I sold my spx prior auto and bought a case for $150. I know I will get screwed but this golf stuff I am in it for the money for sure. I don't want nothing but the woods rookies.

Ryan

markc45
    no so popular and who is guest lie how do u do that..and wat is it

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    The only player I would ever want is Woods. I do have a few hockey cards from proset in like 1990. I think they were promos. I would be interested in getting some Woods cards, but I already collect 4 sports....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2716990316

i dont think people would like it as much as other cards i mean asking for a woods rookie card...sounds kinda weird... i think that if they still have a big superstar it can last

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12