Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bluefield, WV (September 13-16)

Mercer Mall (Off of Hwy 460)

Thurs-Sat: 9am-9pm
    Sun: 12pm-6pm

30 Tables

FREE Admission

Promoter: Ronnie Crisp [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be set up at this show on Friday and Saturday, possibly Sunday depending on how it goes. If you are planning to attend and need anything wax or supply wise, PLMK and I'll see if I have it or can get it for you. Discounts for active SCF members at my table...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just a quick post to mention that tomorrow afternoon is my cutoff if anyone needs anything I don't have in stock...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

In Bluefield for the night, so will be set up first thing in the morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it here this weekend. Also, on a side note, I am now authorized by Panini as a Show Dealer so I can begin carrying their products again at shows and will have some in hand for this weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just got here. For anyone interested, I am set up on the corner of Kay Jewelers. Looks like the most tables I've ever seen for this show.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Been a good show thus far. BenG76 came out this morning. Hooked him up with a couple of boxes. His buddy picked up a nice Reggie Jackson Relic/Auto /10. Still deciding if I will stick around tomorrow or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a good show thus far. BenG76 came out this morning. Hooked him up with a couple of boxes. His buddy picked up a nice Reggie Jackson Relic/Auto /10. Still deciding if I will stick around tomorrow or not.

Thanks for hooking me up with the boxes and especially the set today. Pulled some good cards from the Chrome boxes. I will send you a link to the videos on Youtube once they are posted.

I will be checking with you a lot more in the future. Thanks, Ben