Thread: Adrian McPherson?

Adrian McPherson?

Does anyone think that he is gonna be decent. I just got a Sweet Spot Rookie Helmet AUTO, and I'm kinda bummed, but I'd like to know if he has any kind of future.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    He's definitely a long shot....he's buried pretty deep in N.O.'s roster, and the QBs in front of him aren't very good. He's athletic, but he's not very big.

i think he will alright...i am trying to pick up his stuff...are u interested in trading it?

I might trade it, but I won't really get much value so I may as well hold onto it unless I get another decent AUTO RC.

Since Aaron Brooks is gonna be gone after this year he definetly has a shot at being a starter.He is extremely athletic abd has ALOT of talent and could be a good QB,would have been a much higher pick if not for the off the field problems at FSU.

This kid has a chance to be something amazing. Gopackgo if I was you I would hold on to that card.

most mock drafts have the Saints drafting either Leinart or Young so you might want to take that into account.

Ya I traded it and another jersey away for a Frank Gore Sweet Spot AUTO on a helmet. I was gonna hang on to it, but then I figured he wouldn't get a chance to play because of Leinart or Young.

Ya I traded it and another jersey away for a Frank Gore Sweet Spot AUTO on a helmet. I was gonna hang on to it, but then I figured he wouldn't get a chance to play because of Leinart or Young.