Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

!!! NICE lOWER END RC'S UD SLAM / ROOKIE DEBUT ROOKIES + MORE F/T-F/S !!!

Ok All Up For Trade Are All These Rookies From 05-06 Ud Slam And Rookie Debut + More Rookies From 05-06 Take A Look Thanks

ud Slam Rookies:

Marvin Williams #119

Andrew Bynum #99

Salim Stoudamire #118

Andrew Bogut #91

Gerald Green #98

Sean May #120

Wayne Simien #107

Hakim Warrick #112

Chris Paul # 93

Channing Frye # 105

rookie Debut Rookie Cards:

Charlie Villanueva #148

Salim Stoudamire # 134

Rashad Mccants # 108

Andrew Bynum # 106

Sean May # 115

Luther Head # 135

Deron Williams # 113

topps Pristine Rookie Cards:

Hakim Warrick # 119

Andrew Bynum # 110

Salim Stoudamire # 126

Antoine Wright # 115

Wayne Simien # 128

Charlie Villanueva # 107

Well This Is All For Now Will Add Some More A Little Later Bowman And Bowman Chrome Thanks

Well My Want List Is This:

Lebron
    Wade
    Melo
    Iverson
    Kobe
    Last edited by XxViSiOnxX; 01-29-2006 at 07:40 PM.

I would be interested in all Deron Williams and Luther Head cards you have. I replied to your other thread about the cream of the crop inserts. i have the Hinrich cream of the crop I could trade and plenty of other rc's as well. LMK if you have any more Williams and head cards you could trade.

I Also Have a 05-06 UD HArdCourt Luther Head Rc #/1750

Below Are The Cards i Like Lmk Thanks

04/05 FLEER THROWBACKS JOSH CHILDRESS HARDWOOD LEADERS JERSEY/AUTOGRAPH /250--25.00

04/05 TOPPS JOSH CHILDRESS MARKS OF EXCELLENCE AUTOGRAPH--20.00

04/05 UPPER DECK SWEET SHOT JOSH CHILDRESS SIGNATURE SHOTS AUTOGRAPH--20.00

I would like the McCants card. What would you want for that? A certain player u collecting?

Well My Want List Is This:

Lebron
    Wade
    Melo
    Iverson
    Kobe

Lmk thanks

I don't want to trade my auto's for your base RC's. If you are interested in Childress, then I have these 04/05 Childress RC's available for trade. LMK if you like any of them: Bowman, Skybox Premium /999, Topps, Topps Bazooka, Topps Luxury Box.

well i didnt say i wanted them for the rookies i just posted what i liked from ya list check mine see if you like anything for the childress auto's and i can prolly throw in the rookie you like from this list thanks

03-04 TOPPS FINEST.................................BV:$50
    BEN GORDON
    #3 DRAFT PICK REDEMPTION CARD
    is this the redemption card, or do u have the card in hand? and also, what about our other trade?

yo man i posted in your thread yesterday twice to reject the trade so i can repost is because you decided you wanted the smith and not the head and i forgot to post the caron in trade but u never replyed you let me know what you wanna do thanks...!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast