Thread: My rant

My rant

I busted 4 boxes of Ultimate football and I got 2 "patch" cards # to 35 One of Curtis Martin and the other of Ricky Williams it looks like they forgot the patch. All I have is a piece of White in the hole. It ticks my off that can't even get 2 colors in a card # to 35. I think I will call UD about this later

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    What do you think UD will do for you? Gu and autos are not guaranteed in any box.I've got boxes with nothing and others (spx hockey) that was a hot box with auto jersy in every pack.Upper deck will listen to comments but as long as you continue to purchase there product they wont change a thing.Ultimate is that the 400 a box product? They will do replacements on cards that are damaged but otherwise complaining about not getting a 2 clr patch will only get laughs from them.

I would call UD about it forsure. You might have fun with them though.