Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wax packs

wax packs

does ne one want to sell some wax packs for cc... i really want to get some but am not allowed ot buy any at the store hahah... but ill buy with cash through mail if u are company Dave cards wouldnt take cash :( does ne one know a site where i can get some wax for cash or if someone has ne to offer for cc please let me know...

I REALLY WANT DONRUSS 03 THEY GO FOR LIKE 1 DOLLAR A PaCK IF NE ONE SEES THAT A THEIR LOCAL CARD STORE U THINK U COULD PICK ME UP A PACK??? thanx all

Jared

MODS I HAD NO CLUE WHERE TO PUT THIS... PLEASE SWITCH IF I PUT IN WRONG SPOt THANX

2. Kronozio
    hey, since we both live in rochester i could do that for you. where do you want me to buy the packs?? Second all you have to do is send me enough money for the packs and tax. Third I will then go to the store buy the packs and then mail them to you. Just tell me what packs to buy and the store you want them from. Hope that helps! I'll be at sea breeze for the rest of today and I'll check the post after we get back. Thanks!

ok that would be great... i dont really care were u get them from lol.. i dot know of ne good places in rochester... hmmm... do u know of a shop that has 03-04 bkball and has really good deals?

I'm not sure... I usually go to Fumbles collectibles accross from Greece Mall. They have tons of cards and packs. But if you want wax I could just go to Target or K-Mart and pick somke up for you. If you want you could call and ask some places if they have them and how much. If you re-spond in less than 5 mins i can get back to you.Thanks

can u go to fumbles... pick up some 03-04 bkball, and a pack or two 0f donruss 03??? I DO NOT WANT PROSPECTS PLEASE LOL... and if they have finest wax please get me like 4 and ill pay u more... ill sned u 15 bux to get whatever... thanx lmk plese... would also like some 03 fball... classics, preffered though

Is that enough to cover all of that?? Also I might not be able to go there untill Friday or Saturday. Is that alright with you??Thanks and pm coming your way with my addy.

yep you can trust me. Just want to make sure I will have enough for what you want. Also what will I get in return for this??LOL doesn't have to be good just hoping for something.Pm sent

that sounds good. u need to pm me back with your addy to send the packs back. also is there enough for postage?? do you want me to send in a bubble mailer??Tanks and i will be gone the rest of the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast