Sean Burnett
    Bryan Bullington
    Paul Maholm
    Adam Boeve
    Oliver perez
    Zach Duke
    Brad Eldred
    any 05 Bowman draft Pick Pirates
    Any current Pirates Refractor, gu's or auto's I need.

Thanks
    And let me know what you are looking for in return
    jl

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have -

2004 Bowman Chrome Draft 124 Bryan Bullington
    2005 Topps Update 202 Jason Bay HR
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack 137 Oliver Perez
    2005 Upper Deck 160 Oliver Perez
    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft 157 Zach Duke PROS

PLMK

Thanks - Chris

Zach Duke 2004 Bowman Heritage 285

Looking for jason schmidt, lmk thanks.

I have 04 Bowman Heritage Neil Walker Auto and 03 Topps Heritage Gene Hermanski auto.
    May have some oddball Pirates if you want me to look. Looking for Cubs of same value.
    lmk

Quote Originally Posted by cubman1941
    I have 04 Bowman Heritage Neil Walker Auto and 03 Topps Heritage Gene Hermanski auto.
    May have some oddball Pirates if you want me to look. Looking for Cubs of same value.
    lmk

I am interested in the Hermanski and the Walker also let me know what oddball stuff you have. I will see what Cubbie stuff I have. If I do not have anything you need would you be interested in selling?
    Thanks
    jl

Quote Originally Posted by Bonds_25
    Zach Duke 2004 Bowman Heritage 285

Looking for jason schmidt, lmk thanks.

Could use the Duke. Are you looking for Schmidt in Giant uniform only and if so are there any other Giants you collect?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ckinney
    I have -

2004 Bowman Chrome Draft 124 Bryan Bullington
    2005 Topps Update 202 Jason Bay HR
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack 137 Oliver Perez
    2005 Upper Deck 160 Oliver Perez
    2005 Bowman Chrome Draft 157 Zach Duke PROS

PLMK

Thanks - Chris

Chris the only one I need you listed in the Duke. Let me know if you have any other Pirates cards of any player also collect the 05 topps Bonds history cards. I can help you on your A's list I have quite a few of the cards you listed.
    Thanks
    jl

Quote Originally Posted by jly500
    Could use the Duke. Are you looking for Schmidt in Giant uniform only and if so are there any other Giants you collect?
    Thanks
    Yep, Giants uni only. I'd look at any Giants rookies or cards of Noah Lowry, Lance Niekro, Matt Cain, Nate Schierholtz, Eddy Martinez Esteve, and Merkin Valdez.

Quote Originally Posted by jly500
    Chris the only one I need you listed in the Duke. Let me know if you have any other Pirates cards of any player also collect the 05 topps Bonds history cards. I can help you on your A's list I have quite a few of the cards you listed.
    Thanks
    jl
    Are you looking for specific years? or brands? LMK and I will get a list to you.

thanks - Chris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast