Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Working today, nothing to do. Trading/Selling

Stuck at work today and there isn't anything to do for 8 hours, so I'm going to be bored all day long. Want to try to do some trading or selling. Please check my site or my photobucket in my sig and let me know what you are interested in. If you are interested in anything other than Football, PM me with what you like.

That L. Coles RC auto you have is purty. Do you see anything on my page that matches up?

How much trade are you wanting on the Hassellbeck Patch? Other than it, I like the Lee Evans Topps Signature Auto. LMK

I want about $40 BV at least on the Hasselbeck patch, because it's #21/21 and a nice patch.

The Evans you like books $25 and the Coles books $15. I'd trade you the Evans for the Coles and $4 cash....otherwise, do you have a list of RCs that I'm not seeing, or do you have anything thats in my sig?

Hi Eric,

I'm glad to hear that you landed a position. I am interested in your Hines, Polamalu Leaf R&S, and there were a couple that I liked on your regular tradelist. I am going to wait until after the Super bowl though to go picking up some steelers stuff, because with my luck that would make them lose the bowl. BTW you and Jim are invited to attend my Steelers super Bowl Party if you'd like. I think that Jim has my phone number. Get back to me.

Daren

Craigerman-I don't have any extra cash right now. Could you PM me a list of players or teams that you are looking for and I'll get back to you as soon as I get home tonight.

Daren-right now I have plans for the SB, but I'm not too sure what's going to happen there. I'll talk to Jim a little later and see what he says, then one of us will get back to you.

Hey chief, still got this Nate Clements 05 Topps Chrome Pro Bowl jersey(red swatch) lmk if u still need it and what u would be willing to trade for it,

Rob

Yeah I still need it. I forgot all about you wanting that Ryan Moats LCM when I got it in. I traded it off for another Pro-Bowl Jsy. Traded it, then a couple of days later I seen the thread you had and you said you wanted it. I'm really sorry about that. Check my site and see if there's anything you need, if not, LMK if you would take any RC's or inserts for it.

eh

Its allright new8403, no biggy, I didnt really see anything on your site, i mean, I like the Singletary and Jim Kelly, but obviously not for a Nate Clements GU lol,

Rob

Bump for the day. Craigerman, I haven't forgot about you. I'll get you a list as soon as I can.

fact-PM me a price if you are selling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast