Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Country

Exclamation Everyone needs to read carefully! thanks

hey everyone! i am very happy to tell you all that me and a friend of mine have started an ebay store! im very excited about it. anyways let me tell you what we are going to be selling in this store. i have tried to do this by myself before and it didnt go so well because i didnt have enough cards. but now i have gotten alot more cards and my friend chris has the most cards i have ever seen one person have! he is putting all of his cards into packs and i am putting almost all of mine in them. we have made up over 1000 packs to sell. they are only $2!!! and u will get a random pack with 1-3 cards. each pack will contain a combinattion of the following:

-rookies
    -serial numbered
    -jersey/patches
    -autos

NO CRAPPY COMMON CARDS!!!there is more of a description in our store so just go check it out. you have nothing to loose by buying a pack of cards for $2!!! just look up my ebay name- its PAYNEO59 and email me or contact me through here if u have any questions. PLEASE EVERYONE THAT READS THIS PLEASE JUST CHECK OUT OUR STORE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

will you ship to Canada?

cliff

Country

yes i ship worldwide

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

Same shipping? If someone buy's more than 1 is it the same shipping for every pack they purchase?

cliff

SCF Rewards
    Country

after checking your feedback it isnt very good. good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

is this 2 bucks shipping included or do u add shipping?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Quote Originally Posted by YaoFan11
    after checking your feedback it isnt very good. good luck

i would consider but you have 3 negatives in one week & each additional lot is $1 s/h. looks like 5000 lots up for sale in your ebay store. wish you luck.
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Country

hey everyone, shipping is the same for everyone world wide. its $2 per pack + $1 shipping for every pack. yes my feedback does suck and i am hopeing i can build it with this. i got the negatives when i first started selling stuff on here and i didnt have the good shipping method that i have now. like i say let me earn your business!

Country

all i ask out of you all is to give us a chance. thanks

Country

bump it up

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast