Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

I swear I saw one of the Ott autos pulled back when it was released at my LCS. I will ask next time I am there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See limp-kulach's Items on eBay

You mean these two bud? :P I've still got my eye out for you for another pair, sure didn't see that Aflie hit the bay in August though.

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See iraq1's Items on eBay

if you find it for me i will make it really worth it for you

I swear I saw one of the Ott autos pulled back when it was released at my LCS. I will ask next time I am there

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeh yeh thanks for rubbing it in Rich lol , By the way everyone these are the two cards I was talking about the first and oly ones to hit the bay , and let this guy beat me on booth.

You mean these two bud? :P I've still got my eye out for you for another pair, sure didn't see that Aflie hit the bay in August though.

Rich

and now we have our own

Last edited by potvinZcat; 12-24-2012 at 09:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and yes i did not see it either , it must have went up and down within seconds

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

there is no way this one was listed in aug , i just went back and checked all sales from aug 1st to sept 1st and could not find it anywhere , besides i was checking 4 times a day and never saw it once , if this card did sell on august i deserve to be hanged up side down from the roof

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

there is no way this one was listed in aug , i just went back and checked all sales from aug 1st to sept 1st and could not find it anywhere , besides i was checking 4 times a day and never saw it once , if this card did sell on august i deserve to be hanged up side down from the roof

Ended on August 8th as a BIN. Seller obviously didn't know what he had with it being a SSP /25 or less and listed it for $40. Sorry you missed it. Hopefully you find one someday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

actually he did not list it low the actual card only books for $40

Ended on August 8th as a BIN. Seller obviously didn't know what he had with it being a SSP /25 or less and listed it for $40. Sorry you missed it. Hopefully you find one someday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I have mutual family friends with Steve Ott. If he didn't sign too many cards itself it'd probably be easier to ask him if he kept a couple for himself. If I can, i'll find out for you.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sound great , your finders fee will be good .

I have mutual family friends with Steve Ott. If he didn't sign too many cards itself it'd probably be easier to ask him if he kept a couple for himself. If I can, i'll find out for you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast