Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R. Williams to Denver?

R. Williams to Denver?

I heard on Sportscenter today that Denver might be interested in R. Williams. I thought that Anderson and Bell did a decent job this year. Anyone hear anything else about this?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I still think Tatum Bell is going to be very good. All he needs is a shot.

Then today on Sportscenter they say that Williams leaving could open up a spot for
    E. James. What gives? Do they have that little faith in R. Brown.

My thoughts........

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU TAKE A GUY LIKE WILLIAMS WHO GOT IN A BUNCH OF TROUBLE WHEN YOU HAVE YOUNG AND POTENTIAL BELL AND EXPERIENCED ANDERSON!!

forget about Williams is wat i say!

Who knows what will happen. I know Miami is thinking on moving him to try to get QB help that they need. Ricky I think would fit good in denver with tatum and leave them room to move anderson maybe.

Here's how it should go. Miami needs to trade Ricky to Denver for a draft pick and try to get some QB help. Denver needs to trade Mike Anderson to Pittsburgh, it's simple. lol

I think miami should look in to trading ricky to the jets or 49ers. They both have high draft picks and coud use a running back because barlow stinks and martin should be retiring soon. They would be getting a lower draft pick than they already have if they traded w/denver so i don'd see the fruit in that. As far as james goes miami has always been pursuing him and he wants to go there, you can't tell me you would prefer ronnie brown over james. I think this year he may finally be a dolphin...

Williams is on his way to the half way house. The guy wont help any team, whats 100 yards once a year when you also have to babysit and councel the guy 20 times a week
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

even better than that - rickys about to be suspended for quite some time considering the word on the street is he failed another drug test

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast