Looking for Nice GU/Auto for 175cc

I got some more cardcash and i was looking for a gu/auto of any dallas mavericks players. let me know what you have thanks

hey i saw your post that you wanted some mavs rookies i will give you a nash fleer rookie and a micheal finley signature rookies red hot rookies for 150cc? lmk

the nash is 1.50 but not sure on the finley it's a signature rookies red hot rookies #R8

I can't find that finley card on beckett.com are you sure that's what it is. if it's another 1.50 card then i'm not going to give you 150cc for $3.00 in cards

i couldnt find it either i would put up a scan but i dont have a scanner but might be able to from a fiends house

i dont have ne mavs, but i could give you like a $12 game used for 175 cc
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

i have a auction rihgt now it has a bkball gu antoine walker bv 15 i think its starting bid is 175 if not just bid that since i put this here lol

check my sell list in the trading forum...id do any of the cards under the 3.50 section
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.