what do u think about the suns?

i think they are great...right now without there leading scorer amare stoudemire he is nursing a knee injury which hopefully he'll be back soon...but the suns have proved many doubters wrong they thought without amare q-rich and JJ there where helpless there doing great this team looks way better than last in my eyes...they have a great bench...Two good PG's backing up nash both averaging 10+ points a game...boris diaw in my eyes along with eddie house are the x-factors on this team both come out and play so well in a lot or little time on the flour...
    the suns are ranked 4th on the power rankings on NBA.com...this is better than last year and i think have a great chance at winning it all!!!

They will need Amare if they want to make noise in the playoffs. They've definitely surprised me this year though, especially without JJ and Amare like you said. Diaw has been a tremendous pickup.

Thats why Steve Nash was the MVP last year. He creates for everyone around him.

true now he's got a contender for assist boris diaw he's been dishing the ball constistently...he almost gets a triple doulbe every game

The Suns are fun to watch, like the Sacramento Kings were a few years ago. Definitely DEFINITELY surprised me without Amare, Joe Johnson, and Q-Rich. People are saying Nash deserves the MVP more this year than last. Another surprising thing is the general lack of interest in Nash cards (esp. since his RCs are in high profile sets like 96/97 Topps Chrome, etc).
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i think the collecting issue is due to where he plays... if you dont play in New York, Boston, LA, or Chicago there is little value in the cards
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

I agree with tutall, but another thing that hurts Nash's cards is ESPN. ESPN goes on and on about only Kobe, Lebron, and Wade. And even though they do deserve it, there are other people in the league who do as well. Like Nash and Kidd for example. ESPN plays favorites way too much, like with USC. All that about them comparing USC to past National Champions. Didnt even win it this year. ESPN has alot to do with how cards sell, and how people bet on games.

And about Steve Nash gettting MVP, he deffinately deserves it. And unless the Lakers get 5th or better, he should get it. If the Lakers get 5th or better, then Kobe will probably get it. Putting a whole team on his shoulders like he did.

The Suns will deffinately get to the Western Conference finals. But for them to get past that, I believe Amare has to be 100%.

anyone disagree?