Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just looking for a Trade

Just looking for a Trade

Just looking for a trade you can check my Trade List to see if youd want anythin

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    2001 Griffey Game used Bat UD
    I am interested in this. What is the bv on it, and what are you looking for?

It books at about 20 $ but i dont know that for sure id be interested in football rookies or used stuff you can make an offer

What are you looking for? Football, basketball, baseball?

I like the football rookies you have and am also interested in your Roy williams jersey but yould also like to start a basketball collection up

"but yould also like to start a basketball collection up" I don't understand what you meant by this.

i dont have many basketball cards so a basketaball card would help start it up

who do you like? I can give you well over the bv of the griffey card in 2005 game used and rookies.

Do you have any Cadillac rookies i also like your chad johnson rookie but ould prefer what i asked you about in my message

message me tommorow if you are still interested in getting rid of it. I am going to bed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast