Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want to Buy Some Cards..

Want to Buy Some Cards..

Post a list here or pm me.. I will only pay 5% on base cards.. 10% on inserts and 15% on #ed cards.. Not really looking for anything that books higher than 10 dollars at this time.. Please let me know what you have and if you will sell for my buy %'s above..

I will pay with paypal if sale is not too high and personal checks if its a bigger sale.. Those are the only two methods of payment i use..

I am only going to be purchasing cards of these players till next friday then i will be putting these collections away and starting 3 new players.. So please help me out if you have anything of these guys.. Thanks Alot..

Players I am looking to buy cards of::
    Randy Johnson
    Chipper Jones
    Greg Maddux

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

lordshenerk::
    Hello.. I am only looking for base cards, inserts and serial numbered cards.. Not looking for game used/autos or rookies at this time.. Im going to have to pass.. thanks for the reply though..

Greg Maddux Cards -
    1988 topps #361
    1989 Fleer #28/44
    1988 Donruss #539
    1989 Score #119
    1993 Score #484
    1993 Topps #183
    1992 Topps #580
    1989 Donruss #373

are you looking for base inserts and numbered of only those three players or in addition to those three players....either way i can get a nice lot of cards for ya

lordshenerk::
    how much would you be looking for for that lot of maddux cards.. please let me know.. Thanks Alot..

ryanfan03::
    I am only looking for base, inserts and #ed of them 3 players in baseball for now.. Please let me know what you have and how much delivered for the lots.. Thanks Alot..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast