FS: Sinorice Moss 2006 SP Authentic RPA GOLD /25

Have one of the rare GOLD /25 parallels of Sinorice Moss' SPA rookie patch auto, numbered 21/25, see scan below, putting price at $30 dlvd obo. Perfect for any Miami Hurriances or New York Giants super collectors. Please post or pm if interested, thanks.

Last edited by cmurray928; 02-11-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Bringing this back, anyone need for $30 dlvd?

Would you be pen to trading it?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Prefer to sell but I will peak at a bucket if you have a luck of what you're trading. Thanks. - Chris

Take a look in my bucket. What are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by cmurray928 View Post
    Prefer to sell but I will peak at a bucket if you have a luck of what you're trading. Thanks. - Chris
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Took a look, nothing jumped out, except for the Cruz Contenders.

To answer what I'm looking for, mostly interested right now in 2012 SPA's Football.

Thanks.

Yeah I think that is a little out of the price range of the Moss. Considering the last one sold for $12 on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by cmurray928 View Post
    Took a look, nothing jumped out, except for the Cruz Contenders.

To answer what I'm looking for, mostly interested right now in 2012 SPA's Football.

Thanks.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Yeah I think that is a little out of the price range of the Moss. Considering the last one sold for $12 on Ebay.
    Hidden Content

Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

R.I.P. chajones

Having trouble finding that $12 /25 SPA RPA Moss eBay sale. Can you post link?

If its really that overvalued, I'd like to know. Thanks.