Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking My favorite Mailday...EVER!!! Scan inside....

I've had a lot of maildays in my time...but I must say this has to be my favorite by far!!!!
    I traded a John Elway Gold 05 SPAuthentic SOTT /25 for it....
    You may think I was crazy, but the same Ray Auto sold on ebay for over $100 more than the exact same Elway I traded (!!) (I never thought there would be such a difference in selling price).... but Im not going to complain ;)

Hope you guys enjoy!!

Rob

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Its pretty sweet. But I think it would be tough to give an Elway for it, either way. I figure, Rays a shoo in for the HOF anywhase, so you may be coming out way ahead. But then again, ya never know. Is that the one /6 youve been trying to get for so long?

Rob way to go buddy thats a helluva card for the ultimate Ravens collector Congrats

Hey Rob...that card is awesome! Congrats man.

Where do you go from here, though? After getting that, there really isn't any more Ray Lewis cards you can get that are any better.

I think you should collect Musa Smith! LOL

Thanks guys....yes, its print run is /6...

Viking, I really cant stand Elway, so for me to 1) get rid of an Elway for a really rare ray lewis, Im alright with that. 2) The Elway I traded, went for $190.00 last night on ebay. The Ray I got sold for over $290( I had an idea it would sell better than the Elway, but not that much).... So I think I made out REALLY WELL!!

LOL, Musa "Noodle-Leg" Smith....LOL Anyone see when Roy Williams broke his leg in 03?? Worst thing I ever saw since watching Napoleon McCallum(SP??) break his leg on mondaynight FB some 10-15 years ago....

Ive got 5 Musa Smith Autos, which is 5 Musa Smith Autos too many!!

I still need about 3 Ray Lewis Autos to have them all, but I dont even know if they made the 04 SPAuthentic SOTT reg and gold of him, so I may be left with only one to go. And that one, 2001 topps pro-bowl jersey auto which I honestly dont think they exsist.

So I may be done (hope not) with Ray autos. Companies have only made 2 Ray Autos in 2 years (05 contenders, and the 04 prime sigs quad auto)....

So where do I go from here is a good question Craig....

Hopefully they draft a lineman next year so I can catch up with all these Clayton Autos.
    Thanks again for the response guys!!

Rob

Dang man, very nice collection...

I would have taken the Elway! D:D

Your welcome Rob for telling you that only 6 Ray Lewis autos are out there ;)

Glad to see you got such a damn quick turnaround to. Very impressive.

Jay

I told you my mission when I pulled that Elway.... And it worked!!

I never really thought it would have worked, but was DAMN glad it did!!

Jay I do appreciate you telling me that card existed.

Also have to thank Gooner_Singe.... if it werent for him, I never would have found the Girl who had it for trade on beckett.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast