Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claybate gone for good

Claybate gone for good

Its been a good ride, but had to sell everything. Bills are pilling up and have to take care of the family. Wish I could stay, I really enjoyed dealing with people on this site. Everyone take care and have a great year.

Clay S.

2. The Card Swap
    You too man I dont think we ever traded but good to see you taking care of the family.

take care!

Karl

It's a shame to see you go clay... you were my first trade on the site...thanks for giving me great start!

sorry to see you go, was looking forward to our next trade...take care

clay - we jsut made our first deal no more then a month ago and it was a pleasure to work with someone of your calibur. thanks for making the site a better place. youll be missed

james

yes... family first.. gone for good.. I hope not.. hope all is well

Hope to see you back in the future...however far down the road that may be. Hope everything gets better.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Darn it Clay! That's a pitty! Hope everything turns out OK and we'll see you back again!
    Or, maybe we could meet up one day at an Omaha (or surrounding area) card show!
    I wish you and your loved ones all the best!

Henri

Clay-

It has been a pleasure. Your a real class act. Take care of yourself and your family. I hope we'll see you here again in the future. Good luck and best wishes.

Brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 189/258 (73.26%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast