Thread: Claybate gone for good

Claybate gone for good

I'm gone for good. I have way to many bills and had to sell everything. Have to take care of the family first and cards just cost way to much. Anyways it was great dealing with everyone on here. I have finished all of my deals so everything should be good to go. Take care and have a great year.

Clay S.

2. Kronozio

Gona miss you was a pleasure just to have you on this site.Take care and hope all goes well for you and your family.

great trader and buyer hate to see you go, but feel where you are coming from. Most people don't have priorities this day. take care Clay.

Thanks everyone and hate to leave, but I must go. This is my last post on SCF.

Take Care and Good Night

Clay S.

Clay , I never got a chance to Trade with you - But you have all my Respect . Take Care and Best of luck to you in the Future.

Remember to Stop by once in awhile to say Hi.

Clay- lawys enjoyed trading with you. I hope you'll return when you're able. This hobby is tough to leave, and it's too bad when a good trader leaves. Good luck to you.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Best wishes Clay, as well, I never got to trade with you, but Ill always respect a quality trader/buyer!!

Good luck with you family!! Hope to see you collecting another day....

I hear ya Clay, I'm close to closing shop for awhile too, sorry to see ya go.

Card companies have destroyed the hobby. Sorry to see you go Clay. Take care.