Thread: turkey red pricing?

turkey red pricing?

Anyone know the pricing scheme for Cadillac Williams' RC from this set? beckett.com isnt showing anything.. id like to know what the base rc is worth and the red, white, gray, and black parallels if at all possible because im bidding on one and i dont wanna get blistered. also does anybody else like these cards? i love the design.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I guess your bid will help set the ERP.
    It is a nice set, one I will attempt once the boxes start to reduce.
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I just came out a few days ago. It'll be awhile before it's in Beckett.

I like the pictures of the players but I don't like the parallel sets too much - if the borders were like Gridiron Kings with a "frame" border then it would be really cool - but simply changing the colors of the border suck.
    Hidden Content ...Hidden Content

My Mark Brunell website: Hidden Content . The most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world with 95% of his Known cards & 200+ #1/1s.

I agree with the above on the parallels, my guess on the rookie would be $20-$30

Quote Originally Posted by khaotic
    Anyone know the pricing scheme for Cadillac Williams' RC from this set? beckett.com isnt showing anything.. id like to know what the base rc is worth and the red, white, gray, and black parallels if at all possible because im bidding on one and i dont wanna get blistered. also does anybody else like these cards? i love the design.
    let me know how much you give so i can put mine up on the bay or if you don't win i'll make you a deal i have a caddy base rc

well i have $20 for the black parallel, then like $10.50 or so for an auction with the red/gray/white cards. hope that helps