Thread: Did I get Ripped?

Did I get Ripped?

I have always wanted a Johnny Bench RC and I think I got a good deal I have never saw a Bench rookie this straight let me know what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:EF:US:1

Quote Originally Posted by Needlez67
    I have always wanted a Johnny Bench RC and I think I got a good deal I have never saw a Bench rookie this straight let me know what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:EF:US:1
    I'm sorry to be blunt but these post have to stop. Needle this is no way direct to you it's just a general rant. But I'll use you as an example. Did you get a good deal? Your post states in your opinion you did. It should just end there. If I say no then what? I don't collect Bench so I wouldn't pay $20 for. If your happy, then just be happy. If you want people to view your recent purchase, then maybe the title should be different. Collecting is subjective. If you're happy with the purchase then I'm happy for you. I do like to see people get to milestones or that elusive card for their collection. Sorry I ranted on but that question "Did I get a good deal?" drives me crazy. If you asked me "Did I get a good deal on this Tomlinson 01 Contenders Auto, I paid $50 for it" I would say yes because I collect him and I would pay that and more it. Again sorry for the rant.

It's really hard to say if you got a good deal or not. It's hard to tell the condition of the card from that blurry scan. And the card is ungraded. You can find ungraded cards on naxcom for $60-$70.

But I'm a fan of the old Big Red Machine. So I know that's a great card to have.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looks nice, lets hope the case it's in hasn't damaged the surface at all. It's a good price, for a terrific card. It does have a slight tilt to it, but the centering looks good all the way around, usually the left edge is 90/10 or worse.

The only thing that matters is how you feel about the purchase. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. If you're happy with it then it was a great deal.

Also if these type of posts bother someone why would they take the time to reply to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeramie
    Also if these type of posts bother someone why would they take the time to reply to it?
    Well speaking for myself. On this post it starts out saying "I think I got a good deal" if they are happy with the purchase then why do they need validation for it. Sports cards in general are subjective. One persons trash is another persons treasure.