Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My best steal ever?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My best steal ever?

Hello everybody, thanks for stopping in. As some of you may know, I do a lot of buying on ebay and I'm always trying to find the best deals. A keen eye helped me with my most recent one, which I made sure to wait until I had received it before posting:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/160892373805?...84.m1497.l2649

The first thing you may notice is the same thing I did, and that is the card in the middle. It's a gorgeous Alex Ovechkin Black Diamond Gold /10! Already covered the purchase price by far.

Next up is the card in the bottom left, which is an 04-05 Legends Classics Platinum Jean Beliveau /10! I assume that will cover the purchase price once again!

Next up is the card in the middle right. I don't collect football, but it happens to be a refractor 1/1 of Jake Plummer!

The rest of the cards include a Black Diamond Luongo RC, Atomic Datsyuk RC, Patrick Roy Quad Diamond, Roy/Forsberg Dynagon Ice Blue and J-S Giguere BAP Auto.

Pretty sweet if I may say so myself!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

very nice steal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Wanna double your money?

LOL steal is an understatement!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

Well done... Very well done.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@22collector See rtsportscards28's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Wow, cant believe that one haha!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great eye to catch those. Two very nice /10 cards, a 1/1, and some other stuff for less than the price of a semi-star jersey. Winner!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Killed it! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Double? More like 25x haha, you hit the jackpot! The Ovy is probably like what, $30-$50, Beliveau has to be around the same range, the 1/1 who knows, and the others between like $10-$20. That lot could easily get you more than $100 no problem...congrats!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow the title of the auction is just brutal!
    Why did the seller mentioned Staal/Giggy instead of Roy/Ovi or that the seller didn't even mentioned about their serials like /10 and /1???

Someone got really luckly here!

BANNED

Country
    See emmasaces's Items on eBay

Wow...thats terrible for them and awesome for you! Their mistake is your profit. Nice one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast