Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you seen these?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

They were in UDS2, and there was at least a gold that i know of, and probably a black. Victory parallels get scarcer as the years pass.

Are you sure that they were in UDS2? The UD website lists the Galiardi as #250 as part of the regular set:
    http://sports.upperdeck.com/collecto...?q=6&sid=53208

While UDS2 is very popular and widely available, the base victory is not. After trying to search for breaks of this stuff, I settled at one:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...t=2009+victory

and, I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but it looks like 1 gold parallel per box. Probably less for the Blacks. Its entirely possible that your cards are mostly locked in boxes of the stuff. And for when its not locked up, it may be in the hands of a kid somewhere or maybe even in a store who doesn't bother to put it online.

GL with your search.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

and, I hope I'm wrong for your sake, but it looks like 1 gold parallel per box. Probably less for the Blacks. Its entirely possible that your cards are mostly locked in boxes of the stuff. And for when its not locked up, it may be in the hands of a kid somewhere or maybe even in a store who doesn't bother to put it online.

GL with your search.

Cheers,
    reoddai

I know that the Gold and Black are harder to find but we just find it strange that they seem to be pretty well non existent at the moment lol. We have had a ton of Gold rookies come through our hands from that year and even a few black rookies and i can find a lot of others players cards, i just hate that the player i collect is non existent atm lol.

And thank you, i'm sure (hoping) they'll pop up soon enough :)

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

gonna bump this to see If ican get any other help

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Going to bump this again, hoping someone can help further? Been searching the past few days and have come across nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12