No One Wants To Sell Nice Auto's????

I Have $150 Pay Pal In Want To Buy Some Nice Auto's & Low #'d Patches Of Bigger Name Players. Lets Hear Some Offers C'mon!!

I will sell you these for $150.

00 Fleer Autographics Mike Alstott #'d 27/50 BV $75
    01 Absoulute Memoribillia jsy/ball/auto David Terrell #'d12/850 BV $60
    05 Sage Premium Frank Gore Auto #'d 1/10 BV Not priced due to scaricty..one sold on ebay for $150
    05 Foundations Jason White auto Rc #'d 11/25 #230 BV $30
    01 Fleer Hot Prospects Rookie Postmarks Chad Johnson (black) #'d 970/1875 BV $30
    03 Ultimate collection Dual jsy Walter Payton/Ricky Williams #'d/ 93/99 BV $60
    03 Ultimate collection Dual Jsy Joey Harrington/Drew Brees #'d 9/25 1/1 Brees' jsy number!!!! BV ????
    03 Ultimate collection Jerry Rice jsy #'d103/250 BV $25
    03 Fleer Avant Avant Jersey Tom Brady (blue) #'d 734/999 BV $25

APRX BV $400

LMK

Check the scan on my Boller thread, and my Jamal Lewis thread(there on first page of FB trading forum) there are scans there and I have tons of patch/autos there. Ill give you a hell of a deal on a lot of Autos for $150...

plmk,
    Rob

i've still got that heath miller auto on ebay that i talked to you about the other day, but in about 20 min i can't take it off anymore... lmk if u'd want that or not.

TMAC2303-see if anything on my site interest you, I can put together a lot of cards or sell one or two, LMK...I have a TON of Cowboys in my PC