Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (55)
    Country
    See freeshippingforeveryone's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Couple of nice Walking Dead cards pulled today

My daughter wanted to do a little trading today down at the LCS and he usually has a little non-sports from time-to-time. Ripped 7 packs of TWD packs and she nailed a couple nice ones. Let me know what ya'll think:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Those are pretty neat looking cards. I like the last one out of the three.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@FirstPitchCards

Double post

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've seen maybe 5 or 6 episodes of that show and I think I've seen 2 zombies and one of them was dead in a well. I Take that back, in one episode I saw about a dozen or so in a basement but it was for about 5 seconds before the episode ended. I guess I just don't get it. Then again the whole zombie thing is pretty stupid to me because I don't find a whole lot that is scary about creatures are pretty easy to kill and walk slower than some people sleep.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (55)
    Country
    See freeshippingforeveryone's Items on eBay

That was me in the very beginning as well. They really hit more of a "what are you going to do if the shiŞ hits the fan" scenario. Struggles with life and other knuckleheaded people, panic and just pure chaos. The zombie thing is actually an aside to the main objective of just staying alive and not let the living kill ya first.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spiked_creations's Items on eBay

thats cool, makes me wanna buy a pack or two.