Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Newbie here!

SCF Rewards
    See oldirtydawson's Items on eBay

Smile Newbie here!

Hey everybody, my name is Dawson, and I'm a newbie! I'm happy to have found this board and am excited to trade/sell some of my cards! I'm a broke college student who likes to collect as a hobby, I collected a lot when I was a kid/teen, but stopped when I was 16, but now I'm starting to discover how fun card collecting is again!

I hope you'll welcome me and hope you'll buy/trade with confidence, and maybe here I can learn how to use sites like Ebay! I'm building my personal collection on Beckett and a small webpage, I will have those up probally sometime next week. I'm most interested in hockey, football, and nascar.

Nice to meet everyone, feel free to drop a line to say hi!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Welcome aboard Travaje. I assure you SCF is the best sportscard trading site around. Enjoy your stay and glad to have ya here!!

SCF Rewards

Welcome! SCF is the best place around with nice people and good traders!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Welcome aboard. Hoope you enjoy the site.
    Unfortunately I have very little Football but you can take a look at my site to see if you want anything. Just click the www at the bottom of this post.

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

hey trav, and welcome to SCF as Bonds said this is probably the best trading site there is around... also I also collect football and I love Buffalo Bills stuff especially GU, what do you collect in football?

SCF Rewards
    See oldirtydawson's Items on eBay

Thanks so much for everyone that is making me feel welcome, I'm so happy you all are cool. It took me a while to find this site and almost got discouraged in collecting cards again cause I couldn't find a good trading site, until now. I'm going to the local card store later to get more cards and supplies so I can start getting some of the cards I don't want to those who might appreciate them a little more!

I'm still learning all of the initals, but I'm guessing GU means Game Used cards. :)

Billsfan, my best friend is also a die hard Bills fan. He has loved Bledsoe for years and now that he plays for Buffalo he's also huge on Travis Henry, Peerless Price (he's bummed he went to ATL), Eric Moulds and so on. We're going to watch the Preseason game Saturday night on ESPN. If he knew I had a GU Bledsoe or Henry and sold it to someone other than him, he might whoop my butt! lol.

What do I collect? Not any player in particular really, but I am a Lions fan so Harrington or Rogers cards are cool to pull, I give the not-so-valuable ones to my godson, who is 6. He likes the Lions and the Bills! :) In Hockey I used to be huge on Felix Potvin, but his stock has dropped a lot, unfortunately. I also like Red Wings cards cause they are popular here and I can possibly get good deals at the local card shop.

Thanks again everyone for making me feel welcome, hope to start trading/selling with you soon!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trav...my interest lies in one of the Bills players...Sam Aiken...I know him personally, so it has become a mission to put together a top-notch collection of him....I have plenty of dupes if your friend is looking for any....also, invite him to join the board....